Tools sharpening can give back to a punch all features as first purchased, but the machine that should be used for regrinding tool is also very important as all our tools (and most of the tool you have in your tool’s inventory) are made of High-Quality Special steel, so you must follows some specific procedures for regrind these tools in a proper way and avoid to damage them.
You must use coolant when grinding, if you do not punch edge would be cracked easily, polishing by hand after grinding is necessary to remove burrs on punch edge that is naturally generated by re-sharpening operation, and always demagnetized the tools before bringing them back to storage.
This machine should be designed specific for punching tool, and it’s mean that should respect some specific criteria for regrind speed, tool coolant and structure.
- Robust construction
- Fully Aluminum constructed grinding area
- Sensorless Automatic height sensing of tools (never need any adjustment)
- High Capacity Cooling Tank with triple filtration
- Easy To Use Siemens Touch Screen HMI
- Sliding door with Security switch
- No additional accessories needed for tool clamping
- Straight and angular grinding
- Tool Drawer
- Pressure controlled grinding
- Automatic grinding speed adjustment
- Illuminated Grinding Area
- Security sensor equipped doors
- High Quality Grinding Wheel
If your tools are sharpened correctly:
- Flatter sheets
- Less Noise
- Less stress on tool and machine
- Increased holes quality
- Tools lasting longer
- Reducing new tools purchasing amount
- Saving money
Please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org for understand more about this machine features, and also about the regrind service provided with this machine we may offer to our customer, because is better send the tool to be regrind properly instead of damaging the tool due to an improper regrind procedure.